Administrative Services Building
65 Davidson Road
Rooms 200-A, B, F, L
Piscataway, NJ 08854-8096
Office Hours: Monday - Friday
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Office Of The Registrar, New Brunswick
Visit the Registrar’s Office When:
- You are a continuing student making your initial registration during the first week of the semester. You are registering late and will be charged a $50 late fee. You will not be able to register via Webreg.
- You have written permission for a prerequisite override (or, for graduate students, are adding a course with your dean’s approval after the second week of the semester). You must register in person.
- You have written permission for a maximum credit override and you must register in person.
- You wish to inform the Registrar of a newly assigned Social Security number. Bring your social security card to our office so it can be examined.
- You need immediate proof of graduation (for a prospective employer) prior to obtaining the actual diploma. You may visit our office to obtain the Certificate of Degree.
- You may bring a Residency Analysis Form to our office in person, although this is not required, if you wish to petition for New Jersey resident tuition assessment. Our office provides a Notary.
- If you are a first semester new admit in the Graduate School and you have not had an appointment with your advisor, you must register in person, or via fax or mail.