Only authorized persons can view, download, and administer their class rosters
Approval Process for Access to Class Rosters:
Approved Access can be granted on a READ ONLY and/or GRANT/READ basis.
Approval for class rosters can be at the following levels:
||Yr = ACCESS GRANTED FOR:
||2000 = Access for this course only
||2000 = Access for all 16:350 courses
||2000 = Access for all Sch 16 courses
- The Registrar will distribute access approval to the
- The Dean of the School will then distribute access to
- (Approvals will roll over each semester for those with “All” Unit or “All” Subject access.)
- Department Chairs will distribute access to faculty.
- Faculty will distribute access to TA’s.
- (Approval will need to be granted each semester (Fall, Spring, Summer) for all other access.)
Timing for viewing rosters on line beginning in:
November - Spring Rosters will be available
February - Summer
Rosters will be available
- Fall Rosters will be available
Files can be downloaded in:
Comma Delimited Format
Specific format for setting up a Listserv
Download data contains:
Student ID Numbers and Student email Addresses
Email addresses are pulled from the online directory;
faculty should encourage
students to keep their information in the directory
up-to-date. The student has the
option of using their University Eden addresses
or their own commercial (AOL,
JUNO, etc.) or private email address when updating
their directory information.
Updated: February 19, 2007