Office Of The Registrar, New Brunswick

Online Address Update

Permanent Address Change

To change your official permanent address used by Rutgers University Offices - Registrar, Dean, Student Accounts, Housing, etc:

TO CHANGE, UPDATE, or RESTRICT DISPLAY of your student information in the RUTGERS ONLINE DIRECTORY (Finding People Locator):

OR, if you wish to hand carry or mail your PERMANENT ADDRESS CHANGE, print out and complete the Address Update Form and mail or bring it to the following address:

Office of the Registrar
Proctor Hall
620 George Street
Room 207
College Ave Campus
Piscataway, NJ 08854

All Undergraduate Schools/Colleges: ASB Bldg., Room 200B
Graduate & Professional Schools/Summer Session: ASB Bldg., Room 200F

Questions and Comments

Please direct all questions and comments related to the New Brunswick Registrar's Office to: - for all questions relating to New Brunswick Undergraduate Students - for all questions relating to New Brunswick Graduate & Professional Students

Updated: July 13, 2018

Back to top